Authored by Karin Eurell
Hot off the press: How to Plan your International Student Placement and Get the Most out of it!
Are you dreaming of, or planning, your international student placement?
Feeling some FOMO or overwhelmed by the choices, decisions and research needed?
Not sure where to start, where to go and how much it will cost?
This book has just been launched and is the go-to text for all medical students planning their elective.
It will save you time, money and a heap of stress.
This book is packed full of information and secrets based on interviews and feedback from the many hundreds of students who have travelled before you. There are lots of valuable tips and guidance on:
· Popular destinations for your elective, the highlights of each and what to expect when you get there.
· Useful tips on how to plan and prepare for the journey. What documents are needed, how to budget and how to manage security, keep healthy and stay safe.
· Helpful suggestions on what to pack, what to wear and what to leave at home. Important notes about taking donations of medical supplies across borders and into foreign hospitals.
· Venturing into your first day in a new hospital, communicating with local staff and patients, building relationships and trust.
· What to do when things don’t go to plan (#shithappens).
· Interesting things to see and do after hours while travelling.
· Key learnings and the importance of reviewing and reflecting on the impact of your visit.
Grab a copy of the book now and get sorted – without the fuss and then proceed with clarity and confidence.
As a doctor of tomorrow, I want you to have an amazing experience and get the most out of it.
Available now as an ebook or paperback through good bookshops:
Amazon.com Anatomy of an Awesome Medical Elective
Booktopia.com.au Anatomy of an Awesome Medical Elective
Free shipping available in Aust/NZ for a limited time. Enter promo code: EOFYS