Online Application Form
Apply now for your Voluntary International Program placement:
This page is best viewed on a desktop computer. If you have any issues using or submitting this online form, please use our printable Application Form (PDF).
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory
The Application Process
An outline of the DocTours application process is as follows:
- Complete the Application Form and return with a brief CV to our office; or if you are submitting your application online, you can upload these documents with your application
- Written confirmation of your placement is normally provided within a week.
- We will also require a copy of your passport, travel insurance and flight itinerary (when these documents are available).
- Contact STA Travel if you would like assistance with your flights, optional tours or travel insurance. STA Travel provides special offers and benefits for volunteers and therefore please call direct: Email: email@example.com Phone: 1300 675 435
- Final payment is due 2 months prior to departure
- Provide us with your Working with Children Check clearance number and expiry date
- Check on current vaccinations required with a travel doctor or www.travelvax.com.au
- Contact AirborneAid if you would like to take donations of medical supplies to the hospital www.airborneaid.org.au
- Approximately 1 month prior to departure you will receive a package containing your travel documents and an information booklet on your destination with tips on clothing, culture, what to pack, safety, security, etc
If you have any questions, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!